GDPR CONSENT FORM FOR SUMMER
Please read the GDPR consent form carefully and tick the boxes in the application form.
1. I give explicit and unambiguous consent to The Heritage Private School (“the School”) to process and use the below categories of personal data relating to me and/or my child(ren):
(i) categories of personal data: contact information, personal characteristics, government issued identifier(s), financial information, educational data; and
(ii) special categories of personal data: information relating to ethnic origin, health/medical data, sickness/absence records, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “GDPR”) and other applicable data protection laws, for the following purposes:
(i) to meet its obligations under any arrangement and/or agreement entered into between the School and the parents/guardians and/or the child(ren);
(ii) for the operation, management and control of the affairs of the School;
(iii) for any educational matters relating to the studies and/or performance of the child(ren) in the School;
(iv) to communicate with parents/guardians and the child(ren);
(v) to administer any financial matters relating to the studies of the child(ren) in the School;
(vi) for health and safety of the child(ren);
(vii) for the administration and monitoring of the absence of child(ren), and
(viii) for compliance with any legal obligations and/or requirements under applicable legislation, including any legal obligation and/or requirement of the School towards the Ministry of Education, Sport and Youth and/or any other competent (private or public) authority or institution.
2. I acknowledge that, to the extent that the only legal basis for the processing of the personal data of me and/or my child(ren) by the School is consent, that I have the right to withdraw this consent at any time and that this can be done through an application to the School, provided that there are no other legal obligations binding the School and myself and/or my child(ren).
3. I acknowledge that I have the following rights in personal data which are collected and processed by the School concerning me and/or my child(ren): (i) the right to rectification, (ii) the right to erasure, (iii) the right to restriction of processing, (iv) the right to object to any processing, (v) the right to data portability and (vi) the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant competent authority.
4. I consent that the School shall process and/or upload to its premises and/or its website and/or to web or computer applications and/or to other publications, such as it deems appropriate, any photographic material, any video showing my child(ren) and/or a sample of my child(ren)’s work or educational activity. (Please tick the relevant box in the Summer School Application Form titled Point 4 of the GDPR Consent Form)
5. I consent that the School, when necessary, can responsibly communicate and share with other educational organisations our child(ren)’s relevant personal data and/or information.
6. I have been informed that, for any clarifications regarding this GDPR Consent Form or the exercise of our legal rights, we should contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of The Heritage Private School: Mr Christoforos Christoforou of Sizerro Management Ltd – Email: email@example.com / Tel: 99-512278.