The Heritage Private School is participating in a two-year Erasmus+ project related to implementing Virtual Reality Learning Methodology in Secondary Education. The other partners consist of schools and companies from Bulgaria, North Macedonia, and Croatia.
Here are the events our staff members participated in to date and some photos from each one below.
- Trip to Ludbreg, Croatia in November 2019 1st transnational meeting
- Trip to Pazardzhik, Bulgaria in January 2020 2nd transnational meeting
- Remote Participation in June 2021 VR training
- Trip to Ludbreg, Croatia in June 2021 VR Training
- Visit to Limassol, Cyprus in August 2021 VR Training
- Trip to Kochani, North Macedonia in November 2021 3rdTransnational meeting