Terms & Conditions
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND THE HERITAGE PRIVATE SCHOOL
Welcome to the website of The Heritage Private School. Your use of the website of The Heritage Private School constitutes your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Notices, which govern your relationship with The Heritage Private School in relation to the use of this website.
The Heritage Private School reserves the right to change the Terms, Conditions, and Notices under which this website is offered.
The terminology "The Heritage Private School" or "us" or "we" refers to The Heritage Private School as owner of this website. The term "you" refers to you as the browser or user of our website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The use of this website is subject to the following general Terms and Conditions:
- The content of these website pages is for your general information and use only, and any information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
- Neither The Heritage Private School nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and documents found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By browsing or using this website, you are accepting that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. The Heritage Private School, the web designer and the web hosts exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors, to the fullest extent permitted by Cyprus and EU law.
- Your use of any information or documents on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which The Heritage Private School is not liable. It is entirely your own responsibility to ensure that any documents, services or information found via this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is fully owned by or licensed to The Heritage Private School. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, logos, photographs and other graphics. Reproduction of any of the material on this website is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Statement, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks and logos of third parties reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to The Heritage Private School, are acknowledged.
- Be aware that your unauthorised use of this website may lead to a claim by The Heritage Private School for damages and/or may be a criminal offence.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The website of The Heritage Private School may also include links to other useful or relevant websites ("Linked Sites"). The Heritage Private School has no authority over, nor responsibility for, the content of Linked Sites. The Heritage Private School is therefore not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. The Heritage Private School is further not responsible for webcasting, merchandising, trading or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Inclusion of Linked Sites does not imply that The Heritage Private School endorses these websites or the activities of their owners.
You may not create a link to the website of The Heritage Private School from another website or document without the prior written consent of the Director of The Heritage Private School.
UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the website of The Heritage Private School, you promise and guarantee to The Heritage Private School that you will not use our website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, Conditions, and Notices.
- You may not use The Heritage Private School website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair The Heritage Private School website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of our website.
- You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any documents, materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through The Heritage Private School website.
- You may not copy, save or redistribute any photographs, images or representations of staff, students or examples of their work that are included on this website.
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use of this website, is subject to the laws of Cyprus and the EU.
Please contact the Webmaster if you wish to report any errors or inaccuracies.
The Heritage Private School is committed to protecting your privacy and using technology that gives you a safe online experience. This Privacy Statement applies to the website of The Heritage Private School and governs data collection and usage. By using The Heritage Private School website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of Personal Information
The Heritage Private School collects website visitor information only in order to operate our website more efficiently and effectively, and to thereby deliver our services. The Heritage Private School website does not collect personally identifiable information.
The Heritage Private School keeps track of the pages our customers visit within The Heritage Private School website, in order to determine which Heritage Private School services and information are the most popular and most requested.
The Heritage Private School website utilises "cookies" which are text files placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
The main purpose of cookies is to make your experience of using a chosen website quicker and easier. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience any interactive features of The Heritage Private School website.
Changes to Privacy Statement
The Heritage Private School will occasionally update this Privacy Statement as our services expand, and you are therefore encouraged to periodically review this Privacy Statement to be informed of how The Heritage Private School is collecting, using and protecting your information.
Contact Details Regarding Privacy Statement
If you believe The Heritage Private School has not adhered to this Privacy Statement, then we welcome your comments, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly identify and resolve any problems.
If you have a concern about Privacy of Personal Information, please contact the Webmaster.